24 February 2010

A few changes in the works.

Hi Everyone!
After quite a bit of thought, I have decided that it is best for me
to pull all of my originals from my etsy shop.
I will be leaving Unconventional Ida open, however,
it will just be home to prints, postcards, mirrors, etc.
The fun part is that all of my originals will be moving to a big cartel shop,
where I have more control over my pages, and receive 100% of the sale.
I try to keep the prices of my originals low 
so that they are affordable to everyone.  
By the time Etsy & PayPal take their cuts, 
I feel as if I am giving them away at times.
So, with that said, I will be making the migration on Friday.

Here's a little snippet of what is currently in my etsy shop.
Please visit Unconventional Ida to see the rest.
*
Have a lovely Wednesday~

No comments: