04 November 2010

mew!

I decided to take a break from my traditional illustration tonight and play! I pulled Mew out of my sketchbook, cleaned her up digitally, and added some color. 
*
*
Facts about Mew
  
Mew loves all things smaller than her.

Every time we go to the store,
she has to count 
the toothbrushes on the shelf.

She calls them "My Toothbrushii"
Mew collects acorns in pairs;
however, she collects socks singly.
Mew always wants you to have a lovely day.
*
*
I made a little owl, too!
What do you think?
*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are great!!
Your traditional illustration is beautiful and this new one is nice, too.
Greetings!

Micki Wilde said...

Love them both!!

Jenn Bower said...

Mew is cute, but the owl is truly inspired.

Kelly Anne Dalton said...

Thanks, thanks!